Sunday, September 10, 2017

Shimmerz Paints Exploration and Review featuring Neat and Tangled

Dinosaur Card by Jess Crafts featuring Neat and Tangled Prehistoric and Shimmerz Paints #neatandtangled #jesscrafts #shimmerzpaints

Hello crafty friends! Today I have a video where I explore a few of the quality products from Shimmerz Paints. I really enjoyed playing with them and I think their color palette is stunning. Please check out the video for more information on what I played with and how to create these cards. 


While I loved all the products I played with I think the Dazzlerz dimensional shimmer paint was my favorite. 

Dinosaur Card by Jess Crafts featuring Neat and Tangled Prehistoric and Shimmerz Paints #neatandtangled #jesscrafts #shimmerzpaints



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!